Frozen Pizza-How To Make It?
Frozen pizza is a completely different concept and these pizzas have their different time and place like as the back-up meals when people don’t have the time required to shop and this also works as the heat-and-serve dinners when you don’t have much time to prepare meal. Besides, the frozen pizzas also make great food gifts to give the students heading back to the schools or the new parents, who are too busy to cook. It is possible for the older kids to heat their own frozen Burlington pizza. On the contrary, the small sized pizzas work as a good after school snack for the kids living in the home.
Preparing frozen pizzas
Though it is possible to purchase the frozen Etobicoke pizza from the store and there is nothing wrong in it, but still preparing homemade frozen pizzas from the scratch is a far better option and this way you will get your favorite toppings and you will also be able to save a good amount of cash. Trust me, this is really easy. You just need to follow two simple tricks and you would be able to fill the freezer with the made ahead frozen pizzas of your preference.
Tips to make the frozen pizzas
- Preheat the oven to the temperature of 450°F and place a baking sheet or a pizza stone on the middle rack of the oven as the oven heats.
- Divide the entire Etobicoke pizza dough into two halves to prepare two individual pizzas. Place the dough ball in the middle of a parchment piece paper. Then roll the dough out to the preferred thinness. In case the dough shrinks, then crinkle the dough and leave it for a few minutes and then roll the dough again.
- After that, slide the Burlington pizza rounds onto the baking sheet or the pizza stone by keeping these on the parchment sheets. Then bake the rounds for around 3-5 minutes until the rounds become puffy as well as dry on the top.
- Next, remove the parchment paper from below the pizza rounds and allow the rounds to cool completely by placing them on a wire rack.
- Once the pizza rounds become cool, top them before baking them right away. Add toppings, spread some sauce on the pizzas and sprinkle some cheese over the top.
- Then place the complete pizzas on the baking sheets and then freeze, uncovered until the pizzas become solid.