Purchasing wholesale beads – Essential details on the things to watch out for
Jewelry-making enthusiasts who are seriously engaged in designing jewelry often use beads to create fashion and costume jewelry pieces. With the contemporary fashion trends of 2015, jewelry made out of beads is one of the most popular forms of costume jewelry. When you purchase beads from the wholesale, you can get significant savings over buying them according to pieces. Wholesale beads are usually available in a wide variety of designs that are perfectly catered to meet the preference and style of all crafters. If you’re already confused wondering “which is the best bead store near me”, you need not worry as there are ways in which you can get wholesale beads with a considerable discount online. Here are some things that you should watch out for.
Appraising and calculating wholesale beads
While you purchase beads for using it in making jewelry, crafters usually enjoy the choice of buying beads per strand or even in larger quantities. The jewelry crafters who choose to complete more than 6 pieces together always save their dollars while buying beads in large quantities at wholesale prices. Before purchasing such beads, the shoppers should make some of the basic analysis on the types of beads that they would like to purchase.
Bead materials – The wide array of options that you have
Majority of the wholesale beads that you get on eBay are made from 6 different materials. If you’re not aware of them, here are the details.
- Glass Beads: Glass beads are one of the oldest bead styles that are available since their inception and they either come with a matte-finish or with a high shine. For almost all kinds of jewelry project, these seem to be perfect. They also come in different shapes and sizes.
- Crystal beads: Crystal beads have become incredibly popular and they’re perfect with some dressy costume jewelry pieces as they have the capability of adding a sparkle to any item. Swarovski crystal beads are usually considered as the best among all crystal beads.
- Acrylic beads: This is a kind of plastic that is widely used in beads production. They’re durable and are usually ideal for jewelry for children. High quality acrylic beads offer a lightweight substitute to some other kinds of beads.
- Gemstone beads: There are beads made from precious and semi-precious gemstones and they’re highly polished. Such beads can be pretty heavy and they’re best suited with bracelets and necklaces.
- Wood beads: As they’re made of wood, they’re lightweight and come in a plethora of colors. They seem to be perfect for both children’s and adult’s jewelry.
- Metal beads: Beads can also be made from pewter, brass and Tibetan silver. Crafters prefer to use them in ancient pieces of jewelry.
Why should you get your best beads from Trollbeads?
Trollbeads is more like a stalwart when it comes to offering the best beads for making jewelleries. Trollbeads is available in more than 50 countries throughout the world and you can be dead-sure about receiving the highest quality beads when you purchase from them. Trollbeads have created a crowd of loyal friends who blindly believe in their quality. You can design your own jewelry that fits your personality and style and even choose the color, shape and size of the beads. This is the ultimate convenience of buying from the best.
Hence, when you’re keen on wearing bead jewelry, you should take into account all the above mentioned factors for getting the best one. Getting the best beads wholesale will also save your dollars.